Thanks so much for stopping by to check us out!! Caught You On Camera is a Portrait & Wedding photographer based in Huntsville, Alabama! We are always up for traveling so if you are outside of the North Alabama area, don't run away!! Please leave some comments & feel free to contact us about pricing information & availability by visiting our website!

Love Sesh | Sarah & Jeff | North Alabama Photographer

November 8, 2011
Just because you're married, doesn't mean that you have to stop having your photo taken together! In fact, I'm absolutely thrilled when I get contacted by married couples who want to do a little photo session! In my eyes, it's just another way to keep the love alive in your relationship!

Sarah & Jeff were so sweet together & I enjoyed photographing them! I learned that they are dancers (ballroom?) so the lovey-dovey hugging poses didn't bother them at all, and I love that! :)



_001
_002
_003
_004
_005
_006
_007
_008
_009
_010
_011


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love!