Thanks so much for stopping by to check us out!! Caught You On Camera is a Portrait & Wedding photographer based in Huntsville, Alabama! We are always up for traveling so if you are outside of the North Alabama area, don't run away!! Please leave some comments & feel free to contact us about pricing information & availability by visiting our website!

Getting My Exercise | Gowen Family | North Alabama Portrait Photograher

November 2, 2011
This little guy must have known that I needed some exercise because on the day of his session I feel like I ran miles around Mitchell Plantation trying to get shots of him! All jokes aside, I really love taking pictures of toddlers! I love their playful nature & I don't mind chasing around after them! It's always the most rewarding experience when I go home to look at the images afterwards and can say "Ha! I got it!"

The Gowen family was very excited about their photo session since it was their first time to get pictures of their new family of four! Luckily we were able to get the little guy to sit still long enough for a few quick family photos before he took off running again! M&M's and airplanes work wonders! :)



_002
_003
_004
_005
_006
_007
_008
_009
_011
_012
_013
_014
_015
_016
_017
_018
_019
_020
_021



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love!