Thanks so much for stopping by to check us out!! Caught You On Camera is a Portrait & Wedding photographer based in Huntsville, Alabama! We are always up for traveling so if you are outside of the North Alabama area, don't run away!! Please leave some comments & feel free to contact us about pricing information & availability by visiting our website!

Load me up with FANS!!!!

November 15, 2011
This year is coming to an end rather quickly & I am amazed by the growth of my business this past year! Every year I strive to grow even more & my fans are a HUGE part of that! Here's a little initiative to help me out... If you help me bring my Facebook fan count up to 900 (currently 727) by December 15th then I will be hosting HUGE set of promotions! I will have a Deal-A-Day on December 19-23rd & on the 26th will be the BIGGEST DEAL EVER!!!!



And if you can get my friend count up to 1000 then I just might be extra generous!! 




So start promoting Caught You On Camera!!! Tell your friends who are expecting, Tell your friends with children, Tell your friends who have been married for years and haven't had photos taken in soo long, Tell your friends who are GETTING MARRIED!!!!!! These deals will have a little bit of something for EVERYBODY!!! :) You can find the Caught You On Camera facebook page HERE


Ready... GO!!!