Thanks so much for stopping by to check us out!! Caught You On Camera is a Portrait & Wedding photographer based in Huntsville, Alabama! We are always up for traveling so if you are outside of the North Alabama area, don't run away!! Please leave some comments & feel free to contact us about pricing information & availability by visiting our website!

Rachel + Adam = love | North Alabama Engagement Photographer

April 11, 2011
Can I just go ahead and say how stinkin happy I am that the weather is warm outside & the clock has been pushed forward an hour (thanks daylight savings!!) I love the spring (minus my horrible allergies) and the sessions so far have proved to be just as lovely as I've envisioned them!

Rachel & Adam were so fun to work with & were so natural in front of the camera. We had a great time walking around Green Mountain & trying to "be fun" in the pictures, just as Rachel wanted.

Hope you enjoy these images as much as I enjoyed taking them!!



10
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1
11
12
13

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love!