Thanks so much for stopping by to check us out!! Caught You On Camera is a Portrait & Wedding photographer based in Huntsville, Alabama! We are always up for traveling so if you are outside of the North Alabama area, don't run away!! Please leave some comments & feel free to contact us about pricing information & availability by visiting our website!

Green Mountain Family Sesh | North Alabama Family Photographer

April 6, 2011
This sweet little guy took some warming up before he shot me a few smiles, but once he got down and started running wild, he was hard to keep still! I loved the way the family was dressed for their session in coordinating outfits & of course i'm a sucker for the preppy look so little man's tiny boat shoes made me swoon! And might I add that this is one of the first kids this age that I've ever shot that would actually keep a hat on...!!! :)



12
10
11
13
9
8
7
5
4
3
2
6
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love!