Thanks so much for stopping by to check us out!! Caught You On Camera is a Portrait & Wedding photographer based in Huntsville, Alabama! We are always up for traveling so if you are outside of the North Alabama area, don't run away!! Please leave some comments & feel free to contact us about pricing information & availability by visiting our website!

Coming Soon...

April 19, 2011
I've got a lot of editing to do but I didn't want to be away from the blog for too long so I wanted to update a little sneak peek of the two gorgeous brides from my weddings the past two weekends! :) I can't wait to show you each of their wedding days... but that'll be a little while! :)


Regular photo sessions will start again this Saturday so be expecting some sweet new images from those to pop up as well!



2 blog

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love!