Thanks so much for stopping by to check us out!! Caught You On Camera is a Portrait & Wedding photographer based in Huntsville, Alabama! We are always up for traveling so if you are outside of the North Alabama area, don't run away!! Please leave some comments & feel free to contact us about pricing information & availability by visiting our website!

Meet Autumn - Class of 2011

October 3, 2010
Autumn & I walked around for about an hour & a half all over downtown Huntsville exploring for this session! She even mentioned that she'd gotten her workout in for the day! We had a lot of fun & talked about life as we snapped a few photos here & there.

I love senior sessions! Especially when my clients give me freedom to do as I please & trust me enough to still make them look good! Thanks Autumn for a fun afternoon!!



A18
A19
A17
A16
A15
A14
A13
A12
A11
A10
A9
A1
A8
A7
A6
A5
A4
A3
A2





and for good measure... here's a little blooper I got during the session! Miss Autumn trying her hardest to climb up into a tree!



A20





**All comments left on this post will be entered into a drawing for a FREE SESSION w/ me!!**

18 comments:

Michelle Hilbert said...

She is such a beautiful girl! I am sure you had a great time! :)

amanda woosley said...

The fountain one is awesome and I love the butterfly ring too! Autumn is beautiful!

Candace W. said...

Love the pictures!

I want to be entered, please!!

KaciC said...

Great pics!! I loved doing my senior pics and going back to look at them now! =)

sarah schumaier said...

Great work as always Whitney!

Amber Bartlett said...

Pretty girl. Pretty pictures :)

Andrea Kish said...

you do such good work!!

Tasha Jones said...

Gorgeous!!!!

Nicole Adams said...

You are sooo talented Whit! I would love to be entered into your drawing : ), you have some awesome ideas!

Jackie Noffke said...

Awesome pics!!!!

Cagle said...

Nice job Whit! Would love to see what you could do with the three wild ones!

Anonymous said...

I wish you could've done my senior pictures 6 years ago!! I would have been much happier, haha!
Ali Walker

jackie williams said...

okay, she has stunning eyes and you can just feel her fun and light-heartedness through these pictures. great job whitney, as always!

Unknown said...

Beautiful!!

kRiStY said...

Those pics are great Whit!

Julie Matson said...

I always enjoy looking at your new pics!! You always do a great job!!

Scarlet said...

I love your photos Whitney!

Anonymous said...

Love your work, Whitney! She is beautiful -- Hannah Ostrowski

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love!