Thanks so much for stopping by to check us out!! Caught You On Camera is a Portrait & Wedding photographer based in Huntsville, Alabama! We are always up for traveling so if you are outside of the North Alabama area, don't run away!! Please leave some comments & feel free to contact us about pricing information & availability by visiting our website!

The Brewer-Martin Family

October 31, 2010
Lacey has me take annual photos of her cute little family every year... ok, well this was the 2nd year, but still... and they are always dressed so cute! I'm always so excited to see what Lacey has put together for them to all wear, and I love how she always comes to me with ideas of what she wants! Makes my job so much easier! :) This year we met out in old Historic Downtown Mooresville & I was in love with the lighting that the place gives off! We explored the new area & I think we got some pretty fun images out of it!


m16
m15
m14
m13
m12
m11
m10
m9
m8
m7
m6
m5
m4
m3
m2
m1


Lacey -- Thanks for giving me the opportunity to watch your family grow! Hopefully next time I wont break anymore lenses!! lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love!