Thanks so much for stopping by to check us out!! Caught You On Camera is a Portrait & Wedding photographer based in Huntsville, Alabama! We are always up for traveling so if you are outside of the North Alabama area, don't run away!! Please leave some comments & feel free to contact us about pricing information & availability by visiting our website!

Chasla - Sparkman H.S. Class of 2011

October 21, 2010
I'm really beginning to love shooting seniors! And I'm beginning to really love shooting downtown! Usually I try to steer clear of downtown Huntsville because everything has "been there, done that" written all over it! But it's been fun these past few senior sessions to walk around & find some areas that I haven't explored before!

Chasla, you are beautiful! I hope you had as much fun during your session as I did!


c21
c20
c19
c18
c17
c16
c15
c14
c13
c12
c11
c10
c9
c8
c7
c6
c5
c4
c3
c2
c1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love!