Thanks so much for stopping by to check us out!! Caught You On Camera is a Portrait & Wedding photographer based in Huntsville, Alabama! We are always up for traveling so if you are outside of the North Alabama area, don't run away!! Please leave some comments & feel free to contact us about pricing information & availability by visiting our website!

Waiting for Baby | Sylvia + Joel Maternity

January 25, 2012
If I haven't already mentioned it (which I'm sure I have by now) then I'm sure you've already noticed that the weather this winter is crazy warm... with a few days of coldness here & there. This is why you're now seeing Sylvia standing out in a field in a tank top dress in the middle of January! I believe the temperature on the day of her session was in the 60s & I don't think any of us complained one bit about that! :)

When Sylvia contacted me & we began discussing her vision for her maternity session I was more than happy when she said she wanted to shoot in a field somewhere. Especially since I've been dying to shoot in my favorite field for a few months now & just never had the right reason to do so... until now! :) We are just going to ignore the fact that there was a no trespassing sign up when we arrived... I promise that we only left footprints behind!

You also might notice that this maternity session has TWO expecting ladies in it... that's because Sylvia's sister is pregnant also! I thought it was a sweet idea that she wanted to bring her sister along for a few shots of them together. It's not every day that you get to share this special time with someone so close to you! :)


_001
_002
_003
_004
_005
_006
_007
_008
_009
_010
_011
_012
_013
_014
_015
_016
_017
_018
_019
_020
_021
_022
_023
_024
_025
_026
_027
_028
_029
_030


17 comments:

Anonymous said...

wowwww... they all look so awesome...of course i would say that... I am the mommy... No really they all turned out beautiful

Anonymous said...

I'm the mom in the pics soo I'm confused by this previous comment..:/

Anonymous said...

beautiful! These all make my heart smile! love you sylvia!

Anonymous said...

Oh....these are so awesome. I love them all. With two gorgeous parents, my beautiful grandbaby is going to be a superseded from birth.

Hannah Gillman said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!
I'm so excited to meet this chimichanga, you have no idea! All of you look wonderful! Definitely want some copies!
Love, Tia Hannah

Amber Mac said...

ahh these are SOOOO good! I cant wait to have legit hard copy pictures to put up all over my apt! Im so excited for that little munchkin to make her appearance into the world! she's gunna be the cutest little button nosed kid ever. But yea, these pics are super awesome and you guys look SO happy! and thats what i like to see :-)

Michelle Robbins said...

Beautiful beautiful pictures!

Saira B. said...

Pictures look cool..I cant wait to meet my little niece and nephew! Love you both big sis's!

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures hermana! Im going to be a good uncle to Estela Sofia!
P.S.
And Lil Angel too:)

Joel D. said...

These pictures capture my family so amazingly. So excited to be a Father!!!

Anonymous said...

you are so beautiful , with that baby in your belly !!!! I love the pics

Anonymous said...

that guy in the pic is sooo hot !!! the father ? His smile is soo radiant in these pics !!! lol

Anonymous said...

All the pics are soo beautiful just like your new family !!! I love yall !!!!

Anonymous said...

i'm so excited for baby sophia! and i can't wait to be her aunt!

Anonymous said...

Im the Aunt.... i'm so exited also.... Silvia you look so beautiful..

ady said...

I love these pictures!! Slo you look amazing!!! She is going to be beautiful!! I'm going to have to take naps with her now!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love all the pictures...Estalita va a ser Hermosa... saludos de su tia Rossy....

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love!