Thanks so much for stopping by to check us out!! Caught You On Camera is a Portrait & Wedding photographer based in Huntsville, Alabama! We are always up for traveling so if you are outside of the North Alabama area, don't run away!! Please leave some comments & feel free to contact us about pricing information & availability by visiting our website!

The Linares Family | Downtown Huntsville

January 18, 2012
Adorable toddlers sure are hard to get tired of... especially with my job! Meet Miss Lily & her mom & dad! We spent an hour downtown hanging out & snappin pictures to celebrate her upcoming 2nd birthday!


_027
_028
_029
_030
_031
_032
_033
_034
_035
_036
_037
_038
_039
_040
_041
_042
_043
_044
_045
_046
_047
_048
_049
_050
_051
_052
_053


8 comments:

Ashley said...

Thanks, Whitney! Already looking forward to another session with you! :)

Tiffany W said...

Love the pics!! The Ashley, Lucas, & Lily look great.

Kimberly @ Seriously Daisies said...

Lily is adorable. I love all the pictures!! Especially the one of her and daddy sticking out their tongues. Cute!

Candice Burch said...

Absolutely wonderful pictures Whitney! One of my favorites is the one where Lucas and Lily are both sticking their tongues out! Also that red door is gorgeous and makes for a great background. Ashley and Lucas and Lily look great in all of the pictures. Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pictures.. I can't want to get mine.... Love them all!!!!!!

Angie

Mary Beth Key said...

Great shots Whitney! I especially like the candid ones...tickling, reading, climbing. Lily has a great little personality and it shows through your camera. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

The pictures are awesome! I don't know how you're going to choose which ones to get!

Anonymous said...

I think I'm with everyone when I say I love them ALL! Great pictures! I love all the family pics-the red door adds such a great touch! Also love that none of the pics look like the Linares family is posing, just having fun!

Aida

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love!