Thanks so much for stopping by to check us out!! Caught You On Camera is a Portrait & Wedding photographer based in Huntsville, Alabama! We are always up for traveling so if you are outside of the North Alabama area, don't run away!! Please leave some comments & feel free to contact us about pricing information & availability by visiting our website!

Love Sesh | Kerry & Jackie | North Alabama Photographer

October 16, 2011
The Groupon deal that I participated in back at the beginning of the year has really brought me some great clients! Kerry & Jackie were vibrant & fun-loving & told me stories of how their love began (somewhere between 10-15 years ago, i dont think i ever got the actual time length) on the internet! They hadn't had photos taken together since they were married & I'm glad that they chose me to capture these images for them!



_002
_003
_004
_005
_006
_007
_008
_009
_010
_011
_012
_013
_014

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love!