Thanks so much for stopping by to check us out!! Caught You On Camera is a Portrait & Wedding photographer based in Huntsville, Alabama! We are always up for traveling so if you are outside of the North Alabama area, don't run away!! Please leave some comments & feel free to contact us about pricing information & availability by visiting our website!

One Hot Proposal | Nick & Kate

August 13, 2011
I've said it before, and I'll probably say it again... i LOVE shooting proposals! And any man who thinks to have his proposal caught on camera is top notch in my book! Proposing is one of those special moments in life that you definitely want to remember, and having a camera there to catch it for you enables you to relax (as much as possible) & know that you'll be able to look back and remember everything that happened!

I was so excited when my friend Nick asked me to shoot his proposal to his girlfriend, Kate. And I was honored to be a part of his grand plan that ACTUALLY went off without a hitch! I just love when everything comes together perfectly in the end!

And from a photographers perspective... THESE are the images that you strive to catch on a daily basis. Images showing emotion & love that can't be posed & are only created within the heart. :)


15
14
13
12
11
10
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
1
2


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love!