Thanks so much for stopping by to check us out!! Caught You On Camera is a Portrait & Wedding photographer based in Huntsville, Alabama! We are always up for traveling so if you are outside of the North Alabama area, don't run away!! Please leave some comments & feel free to contact us about pricing information & availability by visiting our website!

Amy | College Graduate

July 24, 2011
I absolutely love shooting seniors as they are about to graduate! It's such an exciting time in a person's life! This time the session was for a college graduate! Amy contacted me because she needed a few images to send out with her graduation announcements & I was thrilled to help her out! And might I add that this session was the quickest session I've ever done... 15 minutes TOPS!

Amy you were a gorgeous model! Thanks for contacting me & good luck with your life journey!!


6
5
4
3
2
1


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love!