Thanks so much for stopping by to check us out!! Caught You On Camera is a Portrait & Wedding photographer based in Huntsville, Alabama! We are always up for traveling so if you are outside of the North Alabama area, don't run away!! Please leave some comments & feel free to contact us about pricing information & availability by visiting our website!

Williams Maternity 2.0 | North Alabama Family Photographer

May 13, 2011
The very first session that I ever shot for Kasey & Brandon was their maternity session for their first child about 2 years ago. Ever since, I've take annual Christmas Card photos for them... and now... Baby #2 is on the way!!

I just love watching families grow!!

This session took place at Mitchell Plantation in Belle Mina, Alabama! The light was so GORGEOUS that I'm almost tempted to hang these photos on my own walls!! :)


23
22
21
20
19


Brynn isn't a very "smiley" child... so to get a few smiles out of her was a real accomplishment! :)

18


Did I mention that this girl is gonna be a cheerleader one day?

17
16
15
14
13


The next 3 images make me swoooon!!! Love the light!! :) Kasey, PLEASE make these into canvas wraps for your home!!!!

12
11
10
9
8


So precious!

7
6
5


We did this same picture when Brynn was in there...

4

And of course, Brynn had to try too :)

3
2
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love!