Thanks so much for stopping by to check us out!! Caught You On Camera is a Portrait & Wedding photographer based in Huntsville, Alabama! We are always up for traveling so if you are outside of the North Alabama area, don't run away!! Please leave some comments & feel free to contact us about pricing information & availability by visiting our website!

Happy 2011!!!

January 10, 2011
Hey Everybody!

Sorry that I have been M.I.A. for the past few weeks, life has been crazy... but now I am back in action & even though there is snow piled up outside my window, I'm ready to shoot some photos!!!

I have never been a big fan of the winter months! I hate the cold so very very much! It gets in the way of everything, especially when you're an outdoor portrait photographer & being outside in the cold is MISERABLE!


The best way for me to pass away the cold winter months is to shoot sweet little babies in their warm & cozy homes!! If you, or anybody you know, is expecting a baby, or has a newborn at home already... shoot them my contact info! Infant photo shoots are done indoors in your own home & I bring all of the props we'll need!


And because blog posts don't mean much without some photos, here are some images of some past newborn sessions that I've done!


Enjoy!



Jasper26
IMG_8315(2)
Emery37
Emery01
IMG_3392
IMG_3430
IMG_3332
FreeloveNewborn10
FreeloveNewborn31
IMG_2833
Emery33


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love!