Thanks so much for stopping by to check us out!! Caught You On Camera is a Portrait & Wedding photographer based in Huntsville, Alabama! We are always up for traveling so if you are outside of the North Alabama area, don't run away!! Please leave some comments & feel free to contact us about pricing information & availability by visiting our website!

CONTEST WINNER!!

December 3, 2010
Alright Ladies...

... and I only say "Ladies" because only ladies entered the contest. I gave the men a try too but they didn't participate... even though that could have doubled your chances of winning if your husbands entered too. JUST SAYING!!!!

I've decided to be generous w/ the giveaway since... well, only 4 people participated & it's CHRISTMAS TIME!!!

So I had Random.org generate 2 WINNERS for me!

And they are...


Entry #3 - Stephanie!!!


and...


Entry #1 - Jackie!!!

Congratulations guys!! You can shoot me an email or facebook message to claim your prizes!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

woo hoo! i'm so thrilled! i know exactly where we're gonna hang our canvas! thanks whitney!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love!