Thanks so much for stopping by to check us out!! Caught You On Camera is a Portrait & Wedding photographer based in Huntsville, Alabama! We are always up for traveling so if you are outside of the North Alabama area, don't run away!! Please leave some comments & feel free to contact us about pricing information & availability by visiting our website!

New Camera Love

September 4, 2010
I got spontaneous last week & decided to break into my bank account & get the new camera that I've been wanting for a while! Of course after I got it, I had to try it out so we went up to Stem & Stein in Madison to drink some wine & beers * I got to try out my high iso capabilities!! I'm so in love with it! It goes everywhere with me now! So stay tuned for photos!! :)

Here are some from Stem & Stein


IMG_0014

IMG_0032

IMG_0035

IMG_0037

IMG_0052

IMG_0056

IMG_0072

IMG_0074

IMG_0081

IMG_0046


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love!