Thanks so much for stopping by to check us out!! Caught You On Camera is a Portrait & Wedding photographer based in Huntsville, Alabama! We are always up for traveling so if you are outside of the North Alabama area, don't run away!! Please leave some comments & feel free to contact us about pricing information & availability by visiting our website!

This little blog of mine...

August 11, 2010
Hello Again, Blog Stalkers!!

I hate writing blogs...
I really hate it. It's just not my thing. But I wanted a place to post pictures that I take. Something that's not associated with my previous photography business that is no longer in service. This will be my spot for uploading some photos from photo sessions that I do & just fun things that I take pictures of for my own amusement... nothin too serious!


Stay tuned...
dun dun dunnnnnn

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love!